domingo, 24 de fevereiro de 2013

What is it?

Love?
You ever heard about it?
Yes?
Me too...
It can be awful sometimes.
But also the best feeling in the world.
Two people in love.
It can be really cute.
But also annoying.
Why people love?
Why does love exist?
I'm asking too much, i know.
I'm sorry.
I'm in love.
People in love are like me.
I hope so.
Love is the feeling you feel inside you.
When you feel butterflies in your stomach.
And you can't stop thinking about this one person.
His/ her lips.
His/her voice.
His/her beautiful eyes, that sometimes looks at you really shy.
He's/she's your perfect guy/girl.
But you know what?
Love is not always fair.
You can be sometimes in love with someone that is far away.
You can be in love with someone that never looks at you.
And you can be in love with someone that doesn't exist, only in your dreams.
Oh! I forgot to say, you can also be in love with someone you never met, you can only feel them.
I talk to much HAHA.
I know -.-
But you know what?
It's difficult to explain what love is.
I bet there's someone out there waiting for you.
So stop reading this shit, and go find them.
NOW C:
Thanks for reading <'3 loveyou xx

Um comentário: