segunda-feira, 10 de junho de 2013

Magister --'

Hoi mensen :p Hello people

Magister... For people who live in The Netherlands u.u i think you guys know what it is.
It is a site, and you need like a username and a password to get in there. Your school is usually gives it to you. 
You can see there which lessons you have and where. You can also send messages to teachers or friends and see your grades etc.
It's kinda important.
But i the begin of the schoolyear -.- i hated that thing sooooo much!
I went to school for like 4 months without using Magister, so i always forgot my books xD
I always asked my friend (Ada) which lessons we had, but sometimes i was as usually too lazy and i didn't asked anything or i didn't packed up my bag. 
I had a lil problem with it, i've had no password -.- they didn't gave me!
But i was again too lazy to go to the guy who resolves that kinda of problems. 
Now i'm used to it, but :p i don't like to see my grades :c i get nervous from it! 
Yep i know
But guys that was it for today <3
Gtg learn now :*
Bye xo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário