domingo, 9 de junho de 2013

Concerts :3

Hey guys c:

So... there are many concerts here.
I'm going to one of them in November.
Black veil Brides, you know them?
Well, i love them <3
I have to save money now, cause there are so many bands coming to the Netherlands this year.
Bring Me The Horizon is coming, i think Papa Roach with Escape The Fate too, Green Day...
And i hate to know that i can't go to all of them -.-
But you can't have everything... :) i got to live with it, bleagh
But i'm also really happy that i can go to BVB this year.
I'm so excited, yay.
I hope you guys like BVB :) they are awesome.
But i don't always listen to this type of music, i kinda listen to classic rock too.
Nirvana is a exemple ^^
So about something else... Every year here is a festival, in juni or july idk!
The name of it is PinkPop.
I saw there some good bands, like The Cure and Kings Of Leon.
It's pretty awesome.
But yeah...
Oh yeah, i wanted to apologize that i wasn't writing for a while.
I forgot my password of my google -.- yeah i know!



But that's was it<3
Bye bye x

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário