sábado, 8 de junho de 2013

SUMMER :3

Hello hello :3
It's almost summer people!
Take your clothes off.
No! No, not all of it!
STOP O:
Just kidding ^^
It's almost summer vacation!
I'am super excited for it.
I kinda hate school, so yeah.
It's getting hotter and hotter here.
Everyone wearing shorts, t-shirts,dresses :3
I kinda thing that's awesome. Because it's never hot here -.- it's the cold Holland.
I saw yesterday a girl, and she was just walking with her bikini lol
Yeah, for you guys to see how everyone here was desperate.
I hope it will stay like that for a while.
So about my summer vacation.
I'm going the 22th july to Italy *-* yay!
For 2 weeks. That's pretty awesome.
It's also really hot there, but hotter than here.
I thing there is it 30 degrees.
We will go to many places there, and of course also to the BEAAAACH!
Yes, just beach, not something else xD
I wish i was going with my friends, but i'am too young for that, so just going with my mom and stephdad < i don't know how to write that :p
That's it <3
Bye bye xo


Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário