sábado, 8 de junho de 2013

Who are your real friends?

It's difficult to know who your real friend are.
But usually you can count real friends in one hand. 
The real ones are there for you any time you need.
They will be crazy with you.
They will tell you them secrets.
They will help you.
They will scold you.
But they will love you forever. 
How can you know if you can trust someone?
Maybe you will never know.
But you have to be careful with who you're hanging with. 
I usually know when someone is real my friend.
I like that about me.
But that's one of the reasons why i don't have so many friends. 
I have 2 BEST friends.
Ada <3 she's reading this right now! And Sara :3 maybe she will read this one day xD
Ada is the best friend you can ever ask for.
She's always there for me when i need her, no matter what.
She's crazy ( Duuh, i don't have normal friends ) She's a little bitch too, hehe love you <3
She's just awesome.
We sing, we dance, we scold each other, we have great times.
Sara is stupid as hell, that's why i love her so much.
She has more courage than me.
She's pretty amazing. And she's also always there for me, and she does pretty much crazy things haha!
I think that's it.
I didn't knew what to write about, so yeah xD
Bye guys xo

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário